Monday, August 10, 2009

Up, down, up, down!

We went to California this weekend to visit with Evan's West Coast family and had gone with his cousins and a friend to Disneyland when we got the call that our bid was accepted on a house. On the one house we liked the most, yet never expected to get! I am still not able to be excited about it because it feels unreal. I keep expecting my realtor to call up and say, "Oops! Sorry! I don't know what happened, but you no longer have this house." I know that the house buying process is far from over. We still have a month left of closing "fun" to get through. I'm nervous and happy and scared and worried all at once. It will definitely be nice to have a permanent address. I am not looking forward to packing up and having to move twice, out of my apartment into Mom and Dad's and then from there to our house after it closes. I suppose I will be excited once we get the keys. Then it will be for real. Lol. I have decided that I want to spend my entire stimulus at Lena's. But Evan would kill me, so I will make a list of the stuff I want the most. AH! Wish me luck!

On another note, I found a website dedicated to only fan-fiction. What is that, you ask? Oh, I'll feed you, baby birds. ;) It is where people get obsessed with a story or movie, or even a picture, and will write a story using those characters. Intrigued, I am now setting forth to do my own. I feel a little silly, but it will be a fun exercise, and I bet I can bring forth a little smoothness and, you guessed it, romance to one of my favorite games in the entire world: Zelda: Ocarina of Time. It won't be what anybody will expect, so at least that will be new- ish. Lol. Hopefully other fans will get a kick out of it too. We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love the things that you've given me,
I cherish you my dear country,
But sometimes I don't understand,
The way we play.


Sisters

Best. Trip. EVER!

This is our super hero costumes. Its a work in progress . . .

My baby is prettier than yours