Sunday, May 23, 2010
So, yay
My husband got the job! Took 3 interviews, but he got it. Lol. He is now doing editing/video archiving at Intel (*Ba bum ba bum!) and he starts in a couple weeks, so thank God. Seriously. Idk how we would have been able to make it much longer, you know, mortgage and all that. So that's all good. Now I just need my hours back from work and it'll be peachy again. Lol. This weekend was a good one. Went to church yesterday morning, went out to lunch with friends, went home and took a nap, went shopping with my sister and got a cute dress, friends came back over, and we watched Finding Nemo (always a classic), and then today we're going ice skating. Short post, I know, but at least I finally got a post up. Toodles!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love the things that you've given me,
I cherish you my dear country,
But sometimes I don't understand,
The way we play.
I cherish you my dear country,
But sometimes I don't understand,
The way we play.
Sisters
Best. Trip. EVER!
This is our super hero costumes. Its a work in progress . . .
My baby is prettier than yours

Yay for jobs! Now you can take a deep breath.
ReplyDeleteOH yeah. Lol. When I found out on Friday, I had to do a happy dance around my office.
ReplyDelete