Monday, September 27, 2010

Projects thus far

This is the little guy I made yesterday. His name is Toby. My sister in law went into labor Saturday night and she's still going at it this bright Monday morning, poor thing. She's locked at 3cm and it's not lookin' like she'll be havin' the baby naturally, but fingers are crossed!!


This is the blanket I made for my friend Andrea who had her cute little baby two weeks ago. :)


This is the blanket I made for my sis-in-law whose still dukin' it out in the San Diego hospital.

 This is the blanket I made for my best friend, Goose who had her baby last month (Holly will be 1 month on Thursday!!).



Aaaaand I made a bunch of flowers and hairclips yesterday cuz I was bored and Craft Sundays are always a hoot. Here's one of 'em.
And that's it for now. Ciao dudes.

2 comments:

  1. I love the hair clips!! You know......my birthday is the 29th of October......just sayin ;) ;) ;) And red or blue works really well for me ;) Hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I'll keep that in mind. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love the things that you've given me,
I cherish you my dear country,
But sometimes I don't understand,
The way we play.


Sisters

Best. Trip. EVER!

This is our super hero costumes. Its a work in progress . . .

My baby is prettier than yours