Tuesday, March 16, 2010

1 for the Penny, 2 for the Show . . .

It's so much fun reading everyone's statuses on FB about sleeping in, going to the movies, laying in bed all day because they're all on Spring Break, including me who still has to go to work 8-5 every day. The only difference this week is that I don't have to rush home, make dinner, and dash out the door again to class. Yay. Thanks guys. Lol.

Things are growing, Growing, GROWING. My little lavenders are sprouting like mad. And so are the weeds in my backyard. Little devils. But they won't be flourishing for long. Those bad boys are gonna be ousted tonight since I don't have choir to go to. I need myself some Round Up! Gitty up!

Next week we'll finally get the chance to finish painting the downstairs. I finally decided on a color. YELLOW! It's going to be amazing. It's not going to be an icky yellow like street paint or whatever. It's pale almost cream and it matches the cute little yellow flowers in my curtains so it will bring that out and with all the windows in my living room it will be TOTALLY sweet. That's the secret to yellow walls by the way. Lots of windows. Makes it look GOOOOOOOD. I'm not really sure if I want to do an accent wall or trying to paint all four "walls" in the living room, so that's still up in the air. I also don't know if I wanna do a different color in the entry way. Lol. Man this is tough!

Speaking of yellow, I got the cutest little sailor shirt this weekend at that boutique store my mom took me to, and I look darn fine in yellow. ;) I wanted to buy more, but unfortunately that takes more money. Lol. So I will be back! I also got to go to a cute little salon down the street where they also sell clothes and jewelry and got a really cute flower necklace for 9 bucks. I love reasonable prices for jewelry! Lol.

This weekend I watched the Rifftrax for Star Trek and Drag Me to Hell and laughed so friggin’ hard. I love those guys. Anyone who used to watch Mystery Science Theater 3000 should definitely download a rifftrax to listen to during a movie of your choice. Well actually, anyone with a sense of humor should download one. Lol. We started the one for Transformers 2 last night, and it is quickly becoming my favorite one thus far. "Some movies just have it coming."

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love the things that you've given me,
I cherish you my dear country,
But sometimes I don't understand,
The way we play.


Sisters

Best. Trip. EVER!

This is our super hero costumes. Its a work in progress . . .

My baby is prettier than yours