My in-laws are coming down at the end of April so we have been madly scrambling for bedroom furniture for our third room. Beds are expensive. While the frames are not too bad, buying a mattress for cheap is close to, how should I put it . . . ? IMPOSSIBLE! And that's where my friend helped us out. She just moved here from Michigan and has a lot of her stuff in storage and needs to get rid of some stuff, and when she started listing off what she needed to get rid of, I shouted, "SCORE!" So thanks to her, we are getting a bed, a MATTRESS!, a dresser, and a night stand for a GREAT price. The only downside is figuring out how to get everything over to Gilbert from NORTH Scottsdale in the back of our truck. Lol. Yay puzzles!
Anyway, I'm super dooper excited about getting to decorate yet another room in my house and it's going to be super sweet, and YES I will be putting up before and after pictures up on here, so do not fret my loyal blog readers. Stay tuned!
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love the things that you've given me,
I cherish you my dear country,
But sometimes I don't understand,
The way we play.
I cherish you my dear country,
But sometimes I don't understand,
The way we play.
Sisters
Best. Trip. EVER!
This is our super hero costumes. Its a work in progress . . .
My baby is prettier than yours

No comments:
Post a Comment