Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Birthday Fun

First of all, let me say that I got the swellest text from my Disneyland hook up Ali. She sent me a birthday song which I set for my ringtone for today. I played it for my friends who went ahead and danced for me.

When I got home after work, I practiced my choir music until I had to leave for class. Unfortunately my voice left, so choir was .... interesting to say the least. Haha. My mom surprised me with pretty pink roses and a chocolate bar (the roses matched my outfit! lol). When I got home tonight, I walked in and my cutey husband had set up a candle lit dinner, having gotten take out from CA Pizza Kitchen AND tiramisu. Evan knows me so well. He also got me red roses and Moonlight Path Bubble Bath! I have been looking everywhere for this stuff! He said that's not even my big present. :) So now, stuffed beyond fathoming, I am watching Dragnet with my baby, while Molly is being funny at my feet, rolling around to get attention. In all, a perfect birthday.

1 comment:

I love the things that you've given me,
I cherish you my dear country,
But sometimes I don't understand,
The way we play.


Sisters

Best. Trip. EVER!

This is our super hero costumes. Its a work in progress . . .

My baby is prettier than yours