Thursday, February 11, 2010

Friday Eve

It was been a looooooong week. Seems every week has been long lately. When we got home last night, we ate spaghetti and watched Zombieland (not the most appetizing duo) and then when the movie ended, it was about 7:30 and I felt confused. I'm not used to getting to just go home and chill. Usually I have to rush home to change into jeans and then fly out the door again. Molly was super excited that we were home for the first time this week, so I played with her. I love that she plays by batting me with her HUGE paws. She's such a puppy. I got bored pretty fast after that movie ended and so I put on Drop Dead Fred, worked on my baby blanket, and then after the movie ended I decided to play "Lava!" and climbed on the couches and made a bridge using couch pillows to get around my living room. Evan was on the floor so I used his "flaming body" to get to my bridge, bemoaning the fact that I just lost my husband and puppy to the lava, before I fell off my "bridge" and died too. So maybe I didn't feel like being a grown-up last night. Lol. Evan didn't appreciate my "saving" him with my throwing water on him. Then I topped off the night with spinning really fast and then falling down and closing my eyes to feel the floor tilt. After several sessions of this, my dearest grown-up husband told me to knock it off and go to bed. In revenge, I made him do the dishes and I ran cackling up the stairs. I love my marriage. Haha.

And now on to grown-up issues. We owe a crap-ton to the government this year for taxes, and by crap-ton, I mean 2 thousand buckaroos. You know, cuz I totally have that to just spend. It always makes so much sense to have a ton taken from every paycheck and then get blessed with forking more money over to the gov'ment at tax time. My husband is pretty sure that he might be able to find some deductions, and I told him that I will believe it when I see it. I told my husband that I felt like the little bunny from Robin Hood who got a gold coin for his birthday only to have the Sheriff of Nottingham take it away from him. Therefore I vow to ever after refer to Obama as Prince John, the phony king of England [America]. According to the good Prince, we just make TOO much damn money. Oh really? If I were rich, I'm pretty sure I would have a working car with less than 130K miles on it as opposed to over. I would have clothes that I didn't have to patch myself and hold up with safety pins. Interesting.....

I like my classes thus far. Well, who can really like communications? It's easy and there's no homework so it works for me. My world religions class is another story though. I hate these classes and philosophy classes because it always attracts crackpots, and the teacher is usually the craziest one. I'm just taking it to graduate. So I had a quiz this week, and I couldn't get into the dang thing, so I email the teach to unlock the quiz for me, since it's now the next day, but she emails back, "I made provisions for this happening and so I only count 4 quizzes outta 5 towards your grade." Umm, so what happens if it does it again?? *Rolling eyes* Gee, thanks for the help, teach.

Thank goodness its Friday tomorrow or I would go crrrrrrazy. I need a break!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love the things that you've given me,
I cherish you my dear country,
But sometimes I don't understand,
The way we play.


Sisters

Best. Trip. EVER!

This is our super hero costumes. Its a work in progress . . .

My baby is prettier than yours