Friday, February 5, 2010

New Crafts!! :)

I finally found a cross stitch project and it's going to take FOREVER cuz it's huge, but I am excited. Not to mention, I wanna try my hand at making the little crochet animals in my sister's book.

Walmart has a bunch of FREAKIN' adorable plant pots so I am already planning my backyard. It's all rocks so there's not a lot I can do with it, but the pots will be cute back there and I wanna get my hands on some rose bushes, the old fashioned ones that have the strongest smelling flowers and plant them along the wall in the backyard and get one of those wooden, not lattice, but close, structures to put over my patio since I don't have a porch and trail some ivy and jacob's ladder roses up on top for shade. It's going to be fun! Now if I can get a break.... Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love the things that you've given me,
I cherish you my dear country,
But sometimes I don't understand,
The way we play.


Sisters

Best. Trip. EVER!

This is our super hero costumes. Its a work in progress . . .

My baby is prettier than yours