I get to work today and there's a card on my desk. Wow, guys. You don't even know when my birthday is? Or are you just doing everyone's Feb. birthdays at once? Lazy! Lol. Oh well. At least I got one.
Next week, we're headin' to DISNEYLAND! for my birthday. Well, our annual passes expire next weekend so it works. My sister and brother-in-law are coming too so it will be SO much fun. We're staying in a nice hotel too! Yay for off-season hotel rates!
We dropped off our VW at the shop last night. Or Evan did. I was trapped in my communications class til nine. But the shop was all the way in Glendale, so they had to rent a tow trailer to drag the car behind the suburban. It works though since the guy is fixing it for cheap. He says we should get it tomorrow. I'm so excited! Then we're selling the sucker. It's all fixed and stuff, but all cars break. ALL of them, especially when you need the car the most. I want to get another chevy. My dad can fix WHATEVER goes wrong, and we won't have to drive our car to GLENDALE to get it fixed because dad doesn't have the tool. I want an Equinox, but I gotta wait for that one. I don't feel like being broke every month.
Valentine's Day is comin' up, and while I think it's a retarded holiday, I'm going to go out and get a bunch of paper hearts and pink table cloths, and just decorate the crap out of my house just to see the look on Evan's face. Haha.
Tonight is choir so I'm lookin' forward to 5PM. Work is CRAZY CRAZY, but it is month's end after all. Gotta get all the Jan. packets into the system. If only it were Friday.....
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love the things that you've given me,
I cherish you my dear country,
But sometimes I don't understand,
The way we play.
I cherish you my dear country,
But sometimes I don't understand,
The way we play.
Sisters
Best. Trip. EVER!
This is our super hero costumes. Its a work in progress . . .
My baby is prettier than yours

No comments:
Post a Comment