I came into work and one of my besties at work tied a bunch of balloons to my chair and she and Tanya wrote all over the white board above my desk all their birthday wishes for me. So I had a good laugh when I came into work. My other friend got me a sweet little journal with bible verses on each page and a cute puppy card. They love me. Lol. I also got to go out to lunch today. Usually I just brown bag it, but today was a good excuse. We all went out to Port of Subs for lunch, meeting my other bestie there for some yum yums. So far the day has been great, and Evan told me that he has something planned for after choir practice tonight so I'm super dooper excited.
I started up my story blog again. I think I'm up to 6 chapters on the darn thing, but I am rearranging sections a little bit to make it sound better. Hopefully I can get some followers on it that will tell me if my changes are hit or miss. Lol. I desperately need feedback on the sucker. Anywho, if you're bored enough, dear friend who is reading this captivating blog, the link is http://shatteredplanet-lori.blogspot.com/. Follow it. Rip it to shreds.
Lori out.
Up, up, and away!

Hey hey you didn't mention the awesome text you got from me!! ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry! Allow me to remedy that! Lol.
ReplyDelete